Its Morning and I am scared


article Picture
                    Its Morning and I am scared
When the rooster crowed in the morning, there was happiness and hope-filled in the hearts of people who listened to it since new day brought new blessings. Our spirit rejoiced as we inhaled the smell of the sand & as we heard the birds chirping. We had a feeling that every new day was an opportunity to serve better than the yesterday and be a blessing for someone in our country. It was a privilege to be born in this country filled with people of diverse cultures and traditions. People longed to see each other, loved to socialize and give happiness to one another! Deception and deceit were only found in the dictionary. I lived among people who had given an assurance that they will stand beside one another- irrespective of trials or turmoils. 

Not anymore, now I am scared of people who reside with me & budge around me. They took my freedom of speech and shut me down when I try to voice out against the social evils. Folks say it is normal and citizens are used to these socio-deceptive world order so therefore I am obliged to follow that! I am scared of people who took my freedom of choice. My society and community dictate what and where I belong to. They label every individual and give a virtual identity to socialize therefore I am identified according to my association with these people. I am scared of people who are editing the world order according to their personal agendas!  

I live in a country where UPA and NDA officials get angry and irate when they hear news concerning rape and other crimes. They debate in TV channels with people who have no deference to the discussion, craft a catchy headline for their TRP benefits & eventually, the event evades and becomes a black paper in the pages of Indian history. Yesterday was Nirbhaya, today it is Asifa! Tomorrow it might be someone else.

Why is government afraid to take a solid stance on passing a law against the rapist? When people express their solidarity in bringing an amendment to the rape rules why the government is not doing it? The fear of punishment does a lot in reducing rate of the crime. Is this government FOR the people or for SOME people? Hence, I desire to sleep long hours hiding under the blanket and dream of a NEW INDIA. I don’t long for a morning anymore cos I am scared!


article Picture























Dear all 
        Please subscribe, share, follow the page if you find it useful!
                   Contact me: wingsfheaven@gmail.com
                    Follow me : www.facebook.com/wingsfheaven

Comments

Popular Posts